Sun, Dec 04|
Selah Yoga Studio
:|: Open House :|: Holiday Celebration
Shop our in house crafted aroma therapy and other unique gifts for the holiday season. Stay a while enjoying some yummy treats in good company. We have super cool friends.
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Selah Yoga Studio, 1137 North Main Street, O'Fallon, MO 63366, USA
About the Event
Sunday December 4th, 11:00am-3:00pm Selah Yoga Studio : a life practice is having an Open House Holiday Celebration :|: You are invited to our quaint soiree'. We are launching our in-house crafted product line. Great for healthy holiday gifts and stocking stuffers. We are looking forward to sharing time and space with you. Yummy treats are from Mama Rish's Kitchen.
Natural & Unique Gifts from :
- Crunchi : Smart. Conscious. Beautiful. Learn more about natural toxin-free makeup made by Crunchi with advocate: Kylene Montgomery.
- A Life Practice : Ethical in house crafted aroma therapy and other products made by Master Aromatherapist: Risha Hoffman, owner of Selah Yoga Studio.
Coming soon to BUILDING 41 ! All those prayers have been answered! Health & Wellness Advocates are moving in!
- Dr. Andrew Dourough DC, CACCP Family Chiropractic Physician. Specializing in helping pregnant mothers, and infants to experience the best medical and complementary approaches to support a safe birth process, and successful baby-feeding relationship.
- The Lymphatic Health Coach : Cookie Caldwell, LMT, Manual Lymphatic Drainage. Specializing is post medical care, congestion, and inflammation for an optimal recovery.
- Two Bridges Counseling, LLC : Christy Brimm, MATS, MAC, LPC-S. Whether you’re struggling with grief, anxiety, or marital problems, it is important that you know you don’t have to be alone in this journey. I have the experience to help you achieve your goals, overcome these struggles, and live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
- Carla Powderly Counseling : Carla Powderly, LPC, is confident to equip and empower you with the necessary tools to help face and overcome these challenges or hardships including grief, relationship conflict, addiction, betrayal trauma, anxiety and/or depression, so you no longer have to be alone on this journey.
Mama Rish's Kitchen is serving :
Pear. Thyme. :|: mini bread
Pumpkin. Pear. :|: mini bread
*All breads are gluten free.
Chai Latte' Warm ( in-house crafted )